Transforming the future together
Realtime transforms how companies deploy smart automation. We automate how industrial robots move and respond to obstacles, instantly reacting to their environments. You will work with exceptionally smart, driven, and kind people, united by the goal of making automation easier and more accessible. Together we will discover, invent, and build things that have meaningful revolutionary real-world impact.
Senior Product Manager, Product Management Team
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager, Product Management Team
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02210
- Other Location
We're empowering companies to seamlessly test and deploy robots without specialists. Our collision-free motion planning solutions make it possible for robots to instantly react to their environments and compute how and where to move as their situation is changing. Reporting to the Product Director, the Senior Product Manager will help us define, build, execute and launch RapidPlan Create software. This role will solve difficult challenges for autonomous robotic systems, develop software that communicates with industrial robots and other devices, performs high-dimensional planning, and robust motor control.In this role you will:
- Drive the direction of the product through research, vision-setting, alignment, and prioritization.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Design, and Customer facing teams to define, prioritize, and implement features, infrastructure, processes, and workflows.
- Lead and improve existing agile product development and software release processes and collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Product leaders to refine the workflows to improve efficiencies.
- Be the primary point of contact for our business partners and ensure ongoing collaboration and thriving business relationships.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, robotics, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience developing and leading complex software products
- Background with Agile tools and processes
- Solid track record of being well organized, having excellent listening skills and being detail oriented; in an environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements
- Ability to think long term and to build consensus to make programs successful
- Experience working with large complex organizations with numerous stakeholders who have various competing interests
- Fluency in English
- PM Certification/training and/or MBA
- Experience with modern programming language or simulation tools (ROS, Tecnomatix, PLC Programming, Robotics Programming)
- Detailed knowledge of software engineering principles
- Hands on experience working in the following areas: CAD, Robotics, Simulation, Industrial Automation, Logistics
- 20-30% domestic and international travel
- Based in Boston, MA
- A goal-oriented, highly motivated person that has a strong work ethic and broad vision.
- The candidate should have a friendly, helpful personality and can communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary team
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, our communities, partners and customers. In order to promote that safety and well-being, we require that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Applicants who receive an offer of employment who can provide documentation that the vaccine is medically contraindicated, or who object to vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief, may make a request for exemption. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company.