Transforming the future together
Realtime transforms how companies deploy smart automation. We automate how industrial robots move and respond to obstacles, instantly reacting to their environments. You will work with exceptionally smart, driven, and kind people, united by the goal of making automation easier and more accessible. Together we will discover, invent, and build things that have meaningful revolutionary real-world impact.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, SQA Team
- Job Title
- Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, SQA Team
- Job ID
- Berlin, DE
- Other Location
We're empowering companies to seamlessly test and deploy robots without specialists. Our collision-free motion planning solutions make it possible for robots to instantly react to their environments and compute how and where to move as their situation is changing.
Reporting to the Offline Programming SQA Lead, the Software Development Engineer in Test - Backend role requires strong programming skills applied to the development of automation tests and frameworks as well as handling responsibilities for verifying product functionality in a dynamic setting. The ideal candidate should have a passion for designing test cases, developing automation, validating feature functionality through test execution, and professional growth. Testing responsibilities for this role are focused on designing and developing backend-focused automation frameworks, tools, test cases, and associated infrastructure.
In this position you will:
- Function in an agile setting to verify and validate product backend functionality through automation test development.
- Scope, plan, and develop testing and automation for new product features.
- Develop regression and performance-based test automation.
- Perform exploratory testing as part of the agile process and as input to automation.
- Contribute to an agile team through planning, requirements gathering, development, code reviews, training, and mentorship.
- Experience and interest developing automated integration test cases.
- Strong C++ background.
- API development experience.
- Experience with Qt.
- Experience with google test.
- Working knowledge of industrial automation practices and/or CAD-based tools.
- Experience building test automation frameworks for complex systems.
- Experience deploying continuous integration tests on platforms such as Gitlab CI.
- Experience with instrumentation, data collection, and analysis with physical systems.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, our communities, partners and customers. In order to promote that safety and well-being, we require that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Applicants who receive an offer of employment who can provide documentation that the vaccine is medically contraindicated, or who object to vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief, may make a request for exemption. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company.